Policies & Acts
Presentations on PPP
List of Experts / Panel
Airports & Airstrips
City Gas Distribution
Other Infrastructure Projects
Major Achievements in the IDD during 2013-14 to 2017-18
Railway projects completed:
a. Hassan Bengaluru
b. Bidar Kalaburgi
c. Bengaluru Mysore
d. Yadagir railway coach factory
Number of RoB/RuBs completed : 8
1. Expansion of Terminal-1 of Kempegowda International Airport completed. Expansion of 2nd run-way and 2nd Terminal initiated.
2. Expansion of airports at Hubballi, Belagavi and Mangalore completed.
3. Flights have commenced operation from (1) Mysore to Chennai and (2) Vidyanagar (Ballari) to Hyderabad under UDAN Scheme of Ministry of Civil Aviation.
4. Action initiated to develop airstrips at Chikkamagalore, Uttara Kannada and Coorg districts.
5. Action initiated to develop helipads and heli-services in Karwar, Kodagu, Bagalakote and Vijayapura.
6. Hubballi and Baldota (Koppal) have been selected under 2nd round of bidding under the Regional Connectivity scheme.
7. Action has been initiated to complete the Kalaburgi airport and to commence flight operation from Bidar airport.
8. Tender invited to appoint design & supervision consultant for development of Trunk Infrastructure in Bengaluru Signature Business Park.